• Ashland City Elementary School: Nicole Klingmann, Teacher
• East Cheatham Elementary School: Cynthia Vondohlen, Teacher
• Kingston Springs Elementary School: Beth Umphers, Teacher
• Pegram Elementary School: Amy Castleberry, Academic Specialist
• Pleasant View Elementary School: Ashley Hawkins, Teacher
• West Cheatham Elementary School: Lena Cox, Early Childhood Intervention Assistant
• Cheatham Middle School: Susie Kephart, Dean of Students
• Harpeth Middle School: Karley Miller, Teacher
• Sycamore Middle School: Gail Stone, Teacher
• Cheatham County Central High School: Luke Miller, Life Skills Assistant
• Harpeth High School: Will Bryant, Teacher
• Sycamore High School: Janeen Harris, Educational Assistant
• Riverside Academy: Doug Hungate, Teacher
• Daycare: Stephanie Long, CMS Site Director
• Nutrition: Myra Allen, ACES Assistant Manager
• Technology: Debi Perry, Data Integrity Specialist
• Transportation: Rebecca Wilson, Bus Driver
The Cheatham County School Board recognized the employees at its Nov. 5 meeting.
The employees receive a $25 WalMart gift card that is sponsored by A.O. Smith through the Cheatham County Chamber of Commerce.
We thank them for their continued support of the Cheatham County School District.