• Ashland City Elementary STEM Academy: Tammy Retchless, RTI Interventionist
• East Cheatham Elementary School: Annalisa Lewis, Teacher
• Kingston Springs Elementary School: Tammy Baker, Computer Teacher
• Pegram Elementary Fine Arts Magnet School: Alicia Wolfe, Computer Teacher
• Pleasant View Elementary School: Abby Hager, Teacher
• West Cheatham Elementary School: August Malouf, Speech Language Pathologist
• Cheatham Middle School: Susie Kephart, Dean of Students
• Harpeth Middle School: Katie Pacifici, Front Desk Manager
• Sycamore Middle School: Kelly Chitty, Speech Language Pathologist
• Cheatham County Central High School: Kathryn Van Mater, Teacher
• Harpeth High School: Andrea Holley, Counselor
• Sycamore High School: Becky Jackman, Librarian/Media Specialist
• Riverside Academy: Shannon Roberts, Attendance Secretary
• Daycare: Sue Mullican, CMS Cheatham Achievers Site Director and Christy Davis, SMS Cheatham Achievers Site Director
• Finance: Angela Patterson, Finance & Operations Specialist
• Nutrition: Nikki Myatt, ACESA Cook
• Transportation: Darlene Huff, Bus Driver
The Cheatham County School Board recognized the employees at its Nov. 5 meeting.
The employees received a $25 Walmart gift card that is sponsored by A.O. Smith through the Cheatham County Chamber of Commerce.
We thank them for their continued support of the Cheatham County School District.