Each elementary school will also host a "Kindergarten Roundup" on Saturday, April 18 from 9 AM to 11 AM. During the roundup, families can enroll their child, tour the elementary school, and meet the principal and kindergarten teachers.
When registering for kindergarten, please bring the following items:
- Birth certificate (certified copy preferred)
- Physical and immunization records
- Three proofs of residence (example: Electric bill or water bill that includes your name and address)
- Child's social security card
- Custody papers if the child is not living with both biological parents. If the child lives with only one parent, proof of legal guardianship is required and must be signed by a judge.